ACHIEVING BLOOD RUSHING PUMPS:
Muscle pumps in the gym is the most satisfying feeling for gym-goers. This blood rush into the muscle cells giving you the pumped up look also contributes so much to muscle growth factors.
Besides it has extremely motivating and inspiring effects. A good pump in the gym is one of the biggest reasons that will lead to muscle growth, along with proper post training nutrition and supplementation. But before we get to that lets talk about behind the scenes of what really goes on in the body for the skin tearing pumps to occur:
Here is what occurs during the pump in the muscle cells:
- The release of Nitric Oxide.
- Relaxed Endothelial cells.
- Expanding of Blood Vessels.
- Enhanced Blood Flow.
- With increased blood flow, testosterone, Growth hormone, amino acids, insulin-like growth factor gets delivered to the muscle cells.
- As a result, more blood flow allows for more anabolic nutrients to feed your muscles.
HOW TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM PUMPS AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE WINDOW:
- Try to use plateau breaking techniques such as double/triple drop sets, triple add sets, giant sets, negatives, FST-7 style training etc… which activates all your muscle fibers to achieve maximum blood flow.
- Take Pre workout supplements such as NO (L-arginine) and creatine based supplements with GLYCERIN (see clinical study below about Glycerin).
- Take caffeine for pre-workout which lets the supplements work even more efficiently as well as boost strength and power output (fat burning products include caffeine).
- Immediately take your whey protein along with some simple carbs post workout to feed the muscle cells.
- Drink plenty of water.
Scientists in Brazil conducted an 8 week study where athletes were given 3 grams of L-Arginine along with 1 gr. Of Vitamin C. After the 8 weeks athletes experienced a significant increase in lean muscle mass and strength levels.
CLINICAL RESEARCH GLYCERIN:
Glycerin is the is a part of triglycerides that is not stored as fat and is converted into glucose by the liver and used as fuel. It is commonly used as a sugar replacement in protein bars but does not spike your blood sugar levels.
Research has proven that glycerin (also known as glycerol) taken with creatine for 7 days hydrated the muscle cells 50% more than normal and also brought more water into the blood vessels causing more vascularity.
Take 10 grams of glycerin with 20 grams of creatine for maximum results about 50-60 minutes pre- workout…
Example workout and supplementation for extreme pumps:
Pre Workout Supplements: Protein Shake with added BCAA’s, creatine,
Arginine (for NO production), GRENADE .50 CALIBER (PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT)
Body Part: Pectorals
Training Technique: Triple Drop Set:
Exercise 1: Flat Bench Press
* Sets: 3, * Repetitions: 6 reps with 245, 6 reps with 225, and 6 reps with 205 lbs (have a spotter drop the weight allowing you only with little rest in between every 6 rep)
Exercise 2: Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press
* Sets: 3, * Repetition: 8 reps with high weight 8 reps with medium
8 reps with lot to moderate weight
Exercise 3: Cable chest fly
* Sets: 3 * Repetition Range: 12 reps with high weight 12 reps with medium weight
12 reps with low to medium weight
After this last set you should already have the skin tearing pump effects.
Post Workout Supplementation:
Chocolate Whey & Casein Protein mix with added BCAA’s, creatine with glycerol
and Arginine, Grenade Fat Burner for Caffeine!!!
Training with the right techniques combined with proper nutrition and supplementation, you can now achieve full and rounded muscles!